Two days of Christmas cards in a row --- in July. Wow! That's pretty good for a girl who (before this year) rarely made a holiday card out of season! Today's card features a lovely digital stamp from Sweet n Sassy for their "Christmas in July" facebook challenge.
Supplies and Tools
- Cardinal Digital Stamp (Sweet n Sassy)
- Canson Watercolor Paper
- Prismacolor Pencils
- Circle and Large Scallop Circle Nestabilities (Spellbinders)
- Mini Holiday Greens Dies (Sizzix - Tim Holtz)
- 3D Lumber Embossing Folder (Sizzix - Tim Holtz)
- Misc. Christmas Stamp (unknown)
- Versamark Watermark Ink
- White Embossing Powder
- Brilliance Moonlight White Ink (Tsukineko)
- These colors of Distress Ink (Ranger)
- Walnut Stain, Brushed Corduroy, Gathered Twigs
This post linked to:
Lori Hariston's Visions of Sugarplums in July Challenge
The Cat's Pajamas - Christmas in July
Merry Little Christmas - Anything Christmas Goes
Shopping Our Stash - Christmas in July
Sweet n Sassy"Christmas In July" Facebook challenge
As You Like - Birds or Beast?
(I like both, but today I'll pick birds since I do love using them on my cards!)
Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at MLCC, good luck!!! Amy DT
You have done a beautiful job with the coloring, I just love the wood background!
Your cardinal is beautiful! Such a pretty Christmas card. So glad you linked to my Visions of Sugarplums challenge!
Post a Comment