I'm back for my second guest design spot on the Word Art Wednesday blog! This week I went with a summer sunflower theme for my card. Be sure to stop by their blog and link up your family friendly creations for a chance to win this week's prize!
Supplies and tools:
- FREE Scripture Word Art (Word Art Wednesday)
- Summer Sunflowers Digital Paper Pack (Graciellie Design)
- Summer Sunflowers Digital Stamp Set (Graciellie Design)
- Let It Shine Digi Set (Oohlala Scraps)
- 3D Lumber Embossing Folder (Sizzix - Tim Hotlz)
- Garden Greens Thinlits (Sizzix - Tim Holtz)
- Crochet Thinlits (Sizzix - Tim Holtz)
- Coffee Grounds
- These colors of Distress Ink (Ranger)
- Brushed Corduroy, Walnut Stain, Gathered Twigs, Pine Needles
- These colors of Distress Oxide (Ranger)
- Wild Honey, Picked Raspberry, Walnut Stain
Craftyhazelnuts Patterned Paper Challenge
Stamping Sensations - The Earth laughs In Flowers
The flowers are gorgeous, but I think my favorite part is the striped panel you used to layer with. Man, did that catch my eye!
Beautiful card, like those sunflowers, the woodgrain background and the fun stripped paper are nice too!
Lovely card, I love the layers, and the flowers and how it all comes together. I think that label die in the striped paper is a bold choice. It works really well though.
A beautiful display of Summer blooms Esther, as always it lovely to see you at Stamping Sensations, thanks so much for joining in.
A beautiful card in lovely sunny colours and a very nice design. Thanks for joining our challenge at Stamping Sensations. Marlies
Beautiful sunny sunflowers and I love the wood grain background too
Thanks for joining our challenge at Stamping Sensations
Beautiful card - very elegant.
Thanks for sharing it with us at Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge.
Post a Comment