Hello Friends! It's my turn to share a Pick of the Week over on The House That Stamps Built, and I decided to go with a sea themed card.
I'm one of those crafters that likes to work ahead and get all my projects for the coming month done in advance. I had already created and uploaded my RI card for the "Anything Goes" the end of this month when Wendy posted my name for a POTW. On that card I did some embossing with a stencil that was a lot of fun so I thought: "why not do a repeat of that technique for my POTW and include a mini tutorial?" So..... if you want to see the original version that inspired today's post, you'll have to come back on the 28th of August!
For step by step instructions and a coupon code for the stamps I used on today's creation: Visit today's post on Repeat Impressions Blog.
Supplies and Tools:
- Repeat Impressions Stamps:
- Canson Mixed Media Paper
- Prismacolor Pencils
- Ultramarine Blue and Lime Green Color Burst (Ken Oliver)
- Versamark Watermark Ink
- Ultra Thick Embossing Enamel (Ranger)
- Blizzard Baked Texture (Seth Apter)
- Salty Ocean and Twisted Citron Distress Oxide (Ranger)
- Thinking of you die (Stamplorations)
- Dotted Ovals Die (Sizzix)
- Faber Castell Mix and Match Stencils
Krafty Chicks - Embossing
Time Out challenge - Relaxation
(a trip to the seashore is always relaxing)
Just Add Ink - Add "C" (crab)
Dies R Us - Bright Colors (Sizzix die)
Make My Monday - Friendship