Today I'm sharing another card created with Wendy Vecchi goodies from the box Ranger Ink recently sent me. Since my other projects were more on the bold/vibrant side, I decided to try something in soft pastels this time.
I used three of Wendy Vecchi's *NEW* blendable ink colors --- Pink Peony and Leaf Green were the main colors, with just a hint of Forget-Me-Not on the ends of the leaves.
Supplies and Tools:
- Wendy Vecchi Perfect Cardstock White Panels (Ranger)
- Wendy Vecchi A Million Thanks Stamp/Die/Stencil set (Ranger)
- These colors of Wendy Vecchi Blendable Ink (Ranger):
- Wendy Vecchi Background Stamp - Cracked Brick Wall (Stampers Anonymous)
- Hickory Smoke Distress Ink (Ranger)
- Black Soot Distress Oxide (Ranger)
- Burlap String
Simon Says - Anything Goes
Time Out - Relaxation (My favorite way to relax is working in my flower beds - or making cards!)
As You Like - Favorite Flower
(I like any flower that blooms! Seriously, I couldn't pick just one - I love them all - though I do have a special fondness for wildflowers!)
Word Art Wednesday - Anything Goes