Hello Friends! Today I have a mostly white card to share with you based on the current
Wow! This sketch was a real challenge for me -- but then that's what makes it fun!
Supplies and Tools:
- Oakberry Lane Blossoms Cling Stamp Set (Heartfelt Creations)
- Oakberry Lane Blossoms Dies (Heartfelt Creations)
- Doily Stamp (Little Yellow Bicycle)
- Crochet Dies (Sizzix - Tim Hotlz)
- Moroccan Screen Embossing Folder (Cuttlebug)
- Quatrefoil Double Embossing Folder (Darice)
- Clear Jewels (Kat Scrappiness)
- Versamark Watermark Ink
- White Embossing Powder
- Fossilized Amber Distress Ink (Ranger)
- These colors of Distress Oxide (Ranger):
- Fossilized Amber
- Peeled Paint
Mojo Monday #524
Dies R Us - Anything Goes (Sizzix Dies)
Addicted to Stamps - For a lady or girl
Mix it Up - Anything Goes + Open Technique (white on white)
The layer of vellum under the flowers looks gorgeous! Great card!
Oh Esther this is such a pretty creation! Great job! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Dies R Us challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.
DIES R US
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS Please stop in for a visit!
Such a beautiful take on that sketch and certain to bring a ray of sunshine to the recipient.
You did a fantastic job with the sketch, love that you embossed the panels in different designs and the flowers and the way you layered them are gorgeous!
Me again and I STILL LOVE this card! Thanks so much for playing in our challenge at Addicted to Stamps!
ADDICTED TO STAMPS
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS Please stop by for a visit.
Oh, so lovely!! Such a pretty embossed background and beautiful yellow flowers! Great touch with the pretty gems! Thanks so much for joining us at Dies R Us for the challenge!
Great creation - thanks for sharing it with us at the Mix It Up Challenge Blog.
Post a Comment