Hello Friends....Today I'm sharing a fun card in bright colors to kick off
Polka Dot Orchard's
"13 Days of Thanks Challenge."
To enter the challenge and be eligible for one of two prizes:
- Post a fall or Thanksgiving creation on Instagram
- Tag your post givethankspdo1119
- Say what you're thankful for in your post
Jessica is also having a 35% off sale and giving away a FREE autumn digital set,
so be sure to stop by the
for all the details.
You might notice that I removed the baster from the turkey's hand....that's the beauty of working with digital stamps! You can resize them, edit them, and combine them to fit your personal preferences!
Supplies and Tools:
- Let's Get Basted digital stamp set (Polka Dot Orchard)
- Canson Mixed Media Paper
- Prismacolor Pencils
- White Acrylic Paint
- Circle Nestabilities (Spellbinders)
- Large Scallop Circle Nestabilities (Spellbinders)
- Crackle Embossing Folder (Darice)
- Diamonds Border Punch (Fiskars)
- Baker's Twine
- Black Soot Distress Oxide (Ranger)
Simon Says Wednesday Challenge - Thank you/Thanksgiving
Dies R Us - Give Thanks or Turkey (Spellbinders dies)
Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge
Creative With Stamps - Turkey
Kat Scrappiness - Give thanks
Dare 2B artzy - Thankful
WOW! Now that's a fun colored turkey! Makes for a very happy card! Great job! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Dies R Us challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.
DIES R US
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS Please stop in for a visit!
Oh cute - love his tail feathers all different colors with the white dots. I can do "basic" digi designs but beyond that I am at a total loss.
A cute and colorful turkey, like how you did the background colorful too!
Wonderful card with great paper. Thanks for joining us at CHNC Patterned Paper Challenge this month.
Post a Comment