Hello friends. Today I have an oversized Christmas tag to share with you that includes lots of layers and plenty of texture!
To make my sweet vintage girl stand out a bit more, I layered a piece of white card stock on cardboard and embossed it with a lace embossing folder before die cutting, distressing the edges, and adding it to the center of my die cut doily.
To add fun texture to my tag I embossed my flower with blizzard baked texture, distressed the edges of my sentiment, and added jewels, pearls, and a baker's twine bow!
Supplies and Tools:
- Swinging by with Holiday Cheer digital stamp set (Polka Dot Orchard)
- Cozy Christmas Digital Paper (Graciellie Design)
- Prismacolor Pencils
- Doily Die (Sizzix -Tim Hotlz)
- Poinsettia Dies (Paper Smooches)
- Mini Holiday Greens Dies (Sizzix - Tim Holtz)
- Circle Nestabilities (Spellbinders)
- Lace Embossing Folder (Sizzix - Tim Holtz)
- Blizzard Baked Texture (Seth Apter)
- Black Jewels (Kat Scrappiness)
- Baker's Twine
- Mini Pearls
Make My Monday - Anything Christmas
Mod Squad Challenge - Non-Traditional Christmas Colors
Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge
Shopping Our Stash- Happy Holidays