Hey friends, have you heard that Sweet n Sassy Stamps is having a Stamp-a-thon today on their VIP Facebook page? Here's the details:
- There are five live videos and five themed challenges to play along in.
- They'll be a $50 gift code to the Sweet n Sassy store given to one lucky winner! (You don't have to use Sweet n Sassy stamps, but if you do you'll get an extra entry in the drawing! Don't have any SnsS? -- Check out the free digital stamps on their VIP page!)
- Deadline to enter is Saturday, January 25th.
- Winner will be chosen and announced by Monday, January 27th.
Here's the schedule for the day:
9am -- Color Challenge
10am -- LIVE Bible Journaling with Alphas
11am -- Theme Challenge12pm -- LIVE Hearts & Flowers Bouquet
1pm -- Inspiration Challenge
2pm -- LIVE Watercolor Valentines
3pm -- Color Challenge
4pm -- LIVE Journaling Your Story
5pm -- Supply Challenge
6pm -- LIVE ATC Coins
Create something using a monochromatic color scheme.
For this sweet little pig card, I stamped my image in red ink on mixed media paper, die cut it using a circle die, and then (while the paper was still in the die) I inked over it with pink ink. To give my pig a bit more pizazz, I added some red glitter to his bow tie and the hearts around his head.
Supplies and Tools:
- Lots of Love (Sweet n Sassy Stamps)
- Canson Mixed Media Paper
- Red Foil Paper
- Circle Nestabilities (Spellbinders)
- Large Scallop Circle Nestabitlites (Spellbinders)
- Lace Embossing Folder (Sizzix - Tim Holtz)
- Embroidery Deep Edge Punch (Martha Stewart)
- Red glitter
- Red thread
- These colors of Distress Oxide (Ranger)
- Candied Apple
- Worn Lipstick
As You Like Challenge - Anything Goes
Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge
Mix It Up Challenge - Anything Goes + optional paper piecing
Country View Challenge - Love
Oh he looks like one happy fellow doesn't he, love the glitter hearts and bow tie with him, lovely layering of all the texture too!
Lovely card ! Thank you so much for joining our January 'love' challenge over at Country View Challenges.
Great cards, Esther! I love your dear little pig! and all the beautiful die cut background layers!!
Aww so cute, I love pigs. Thanks so much for joining in with our love challenge over at Country View xx
Cute and gorgeous Esther, thank you for sharing.
Adorable card, Esther. Gorgeous details. Thank you for joining us at As You Like It. Luv, Wilma
Post a Comment