Hey friends, have you heard that Sweet n Sassy Stamps is having a Stamp-a-thon today on their VIP Facebook page? Here's the details:
- There are five live videos and five themed challenges to play along in.
- They'll be a $50 gift code to the Sweet n Sassy store given to one lucky winner! (You don't have to use Sweet n Sassy stamps, but if you do you'll get an extra entry in the drawing! Don't have any SnsS? -- Check out the free digital stamps on their VIP page!)
- Deadline to enter is Saturday, January 25th.
- Winner will be chosen and announced by Monday, January 27th.
Here's the schedule for the day:
9am -- Color Challenge
10am -- LIVE Bible Journaling with Alphas
11am -- Theme Challenge12pm -- LIVE Hearts & Flowers Bouquet
1pm -- Inspiration Challenge
2pm -- LIVE Watercolor Valentines
3pm -- Color Challenge
4pm -- LIVE Journaling Your Story
5pm -- Supply Challenge
6pm -- LIVE ATC Coins
Create something using a monochromatic color scheme.
For this sweet little pig card, I stamped my image in red ink on mixed media paper, die cut it using a circle die, and then (while the paper was still in the die) I inked over it with pink ink. To give my pig a bit more pizazz, I added some red glitter to his bow tie and the hearts around his head.
Supplies and Tools:
- Lots of Love (Sweet n Sassy Stamps)
- Canson Mixed Media Paper
- Red Foil Paper
- Circle Nestabilities (Spellbinders)
- Large Scallop Circle Nestabitlites (Spellbinders)
- Lace Embossing Folder (Sizzix - Tim Holtz)
- Embroidery Deep Edge Punch (Martha Stewart)
- Red glitter
- Red thread
- These colors of Distress Oxide (Ranger)
- Candied Apple
- Worn Lipstick
As You Like Challenge - Anything Goes
Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge
Mix It Up Challenge - Anything Goes + optional paper piecing
Country View Challenge - Love