Hello Friends! Tomorrow is the BIG day --- the day all the new Wendy Vecchi products are released!! For my last birthday card with this set I did a fun rainbow background, but for this one I went classy and added some pretty flowers! I tried a new technique I recently discovered --- adding embossing powder over top of gesso. It's such a fun way to add texture and dimension!
Supplies and Tools:
- Birthday Bash - Stamp/Stencil/Die set (Ranger - Wendy Vecchi)
- Flowers Say It All - Stamp/Stencil/Die set (Ranger - Wendy Vecchi)
- Merci & More - Stamp/Stencil/Die set (Ranger - Wendy Vecchi)
- Perfect Stylus Set (Ranger - Wendy Vecchi)
- Cornflower Blue Liquid Pearls (Ranger - Wendy Vecchi)
- Forget-Me-Not Blendable Ink (Ranger - Wendy Vecchi)
- Versamark Watermark Ink
- Black Embossing Powder (Ranger)
- Brilliant Sparkle Gold embossing powder (Cosmic Shimmer)
- White Gesso
- Canson Mixed Media Paper
- Watercolor Brush Pens (Benicci)
- Christmas Quilt Embossing Folder (Couture Creations)
- Labels Ten Nestabilities (Spellbinders)
Krafty Chicks - All Occasions (birthdays)
Simon Says Wednesday Challenge - Anything Goes
Tuesday Throwdown - Favorite Color (Blue)
If You Give A Crafter A Cookie - Inspiration Photo (blue, polkadots)
This is gorgeous! What vibrant colors and a yummy looking cake! Looks good enough to eat!
I love this pretty creations, the flowers with the cake is so pretty. I haven't tried that with embossing powder but have used glitter and molding paste, so like how you layered the framing of that!
Absolutely love this card and especially the color combination !!! Thank you for joining in on the IF YOU GIVE A CRAFTER A COOKIE Challenge !! We hope that you will join us again .. Debra Davison/ Design Team
Beautiful card, Esther! Love the patterns and textures. That cake looks scrumptious! Glad you played last week with us at Krafty Chicks! Hugs!
Gorgeous card!!! Thank-you so much for participating in our IF YOU GIVE A CRAFTER A COOKIE... challenge. Hope to see your beautiful creations in our next challenge!! Have a happy crafty day!!! Sorry so late for commenting, but life has been a bit tough for me lately. I want to take a moment today to tell you that you are an awesome artist!
Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper
Post a Comment