Check out the new inspiration board over on the The Card Concept blog!
The theme this week is: Woodland Nursery
Everyone is welcome to play along using the colors, the theme,
textures, items, or just anything from the picture as your starting point.
I was inspired by the deer and wood to create this Clean and Layered card.
~~~This post contains affiliate links at no extra cost to you~~~
Supplies and Tools:
- Fur-ever Friends (Sweet n Sassy Stamps)
- Sentimental Mash-Up (Sweet n Sassy Stamps)
- Wood Backgrounds (Sweet n Sassy Stamps)
- Canson Mixed Media Paper
- Watercolor Brush Pens (Benicci)
- Prismacolor Pencils
- 3D Lumber Embossing Folder (Sizzix - Tim Holtz)
- Skeleton Leaves Dies (Sizzix - Tim Holtz)
- Crochet Dies (Sizzix - Tim Holtz)
- These colors of Distress Oxide (Ranger)
- Worn Lipstick
- Vintage Photo
- Walnut Stain