Hello friends, have you seen the gorgeous bird themed stamp set that Sweet n Sassy stamps released this month? I used the hummingbird image for today's card --- stamping and fussy cutting those flowers twice to make the image a little fuller.
~~~This post contains affiliate links at no extra cost to you~~~
Supplies and Tools:
- Beautiful Birds (Sweet n Sassy Stamps)
- Be Encouraged (Sweet n Sassy Stamps)
- Delightfully Delicate Background (Sweet n Sassy Stamps)
- Canson Mixed Media Paper
- Real Brush Pens (Arteza)
- Classic Floral Frame Die (Diesire)
- Clear Glitter
- Ribbon Banner Die (Spellbinders)
- These colors of Distress Oxide (Ranger)
- Salty Ocean
- Twisted Citron
Mod Squad Challenge - Birds
Allsorts Challenge - Flowers and/or Showers
Kat Scrappiness - Spring Flowers
Simon Says Wednesday Challenge - Flower Power
Super bright and beautiful colours, super image and dies. Thank you for joining our 'Flowers or Showers' challenge at Allsorts.
Gorgeous background and that die cut looks great on it, Your coloring of the hummingbird is just gorgeous
Beautiful and lovely card!
Thank you for sharing at Allsorts;-))m
Post a Comment