Check out the new inspiration board over on the The Card Concept blog!
The theme this week is: Easter Blessings
Everyone is welcome to play along using the colors, the theme,
textures, items, or just anything from the picture as your starting point.
I was inspired by the blues and greens, the cross, the burlap lampshade,
and the flowers to create this clean and layered Easter card.
Supplies and Tools:
- Mosaic Memories Paper Pack (Recollections)
- Christ Arose Digital Stamp (Sweet n Sassy Stamps affiliate link)
- Vintage Doilies (Maya Road)
- Crochet Thinlits (Sizzix - Tim Holtz)
- Garden Greens (Sizzix - Tim Holtz)
- Art Foam Paper (Heartfelt Creations)
- Oakberry Lane Blossoms Dies (Heartfelt Creations)
- Minnie Pearls Prills (Heartfelt Creations)
- Paper Crimper (Fiskars)
- Burlap String
PINspirational - Spring Proverb
Simon Says Monday Challenge - Spring Mood Board
Krafty Chicks Challenge - Occasions (Easter)
Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge
Mod Squad Challenge - Spring
The Paper Funday - Anything Goes + optional Easter