Check out the new inspiration board over on the The Card Concept blog!
The theme this week is: Mother's Day
Everyone is welcome to play along using the colors, the theme,
textures, items, or just anything from the picture as your starting point.
I was inspired by the oval picture frame and
the beautiful flowers to create this shabby chic - mixed media card.
Supplies and Tools:
- Texture Tiles 1 (Sweet n Sassy Stamps affiliate link)
- Be Encouraged (Sweet n Sassy Stamps affiliate link)
- Tattered Florals Die (Sizzix - Tim Holtz)
- Feather Lace Oval Dies (Gina Marie)
- Skeleton Leaves Dies (Sizzix - Tim Holtz)
- Minnie Pearls Prills (Heartfelt Creations)
- Flower Punch
- Mini Pearls
- Versamark Watermark Ink
- Bronze Ultra Thick Embossing Enamel (Ranger)
- These colors of Distress Oxide (Ranger)
- Worn Lipstick
- Wild Honey
Creative Inspirations - April Showers & Flowers
The Paper Funday - Anything Goes + optional Easter
Word Art Wednesday - Anything Goes