Check out the new inspiration board over on The Card Concept blog!
The theme this week is: Fun at the Lake
Everyone is welcome to play along using the colors, the theme,
textures, items, or just anything from the picture as your starting point.
I was inspired by the fishing theme and colors
to create this fun mixed media card.
Supplies and Tools:
- Let's Go Fishing Puppy digital stamp (Sweet n Sassy affiliate link)
- Christmas Pine (Sweet n Sassy affiliate link)
- Wood Backgrounds (Sweet n Sassy affiliate link)
- Canson Mix Media Paper
- Real Brush Pens (Arteza)
- Paddles & Rope Ladder (Cottage Cutz)
- Woodland Pine Trees (Cottage Cotz)
- Circle Nestabilities (Spellbinders)
- Large Scallop Circle Nestabilities (Spellbinders)
- Wood Grain Embossing Folder (Darice)
- Versamark Watermark Ink
- Antique Line Distress Ink (Ranger)
- These colors of Distress Oxide (Ranger)
- Vintage Photo
- Pine Needles
This post linked to: