Check out the new inspiration board over on the The Card Concept blog!
The theme this week is: Summer Fun
Everyone is welcome to play along using the colors, the theme,
textures, items, or just anything from the picture as your starting point.
I was inspired by the nautical theme to create this clean and layered card.
Supplies and Tools:
- Peace Be Still (Sweet n Sassy Stamps affiliate link)
- Texture Tiles 1 (Sweet n Sassy Stamps affiliate link)
- Arteza Real Brush Pens
- Circle Nestabilities (Spellbinders)
- Large Scallop Circle Nestabilities (Spellbinders)
- Fishtail Banners (Stamp Simply)
- Foam Mounting Tape
- Versamark Watermark Ink (Ranger)
- Brilliance Moonlight White Ink (Tsukineko)
- Jet Black Archival Ink (Ranger)
- These colors of Distress Oxide (Ranger)
- Vintage Photo
- Faded Jeans
This post linked to:
(Rubber for this card because I can use different colors of ink!)
Dies R Us Challenge - Summer Time Fun (spellbinders dies)