Check out the new inspiration board over on The Card Concept blog!
The theme this week is: Dog Days of Summer
Everyone is welcome to play along using the colors, the theme,
textures, items, or just anything from the picture as your starting point.
I was inspired by the cute puppy to
create this fun clean-and-layered card for my nieces birthady!
~~~This post contains affiliate links at no extra cost to you~~~
Supplies and Tools:
- Paw-some Pals (Sweet n Sassy Stamps)
- Clouds Stencil (Stamplorations)
- Snow Hills Dies (Stamplorations)
- Dog House Die (Elizabeth Craft Designs)
- Farm Fence (Honey Bee Stamps)
- Beach Dies (Sizzix - Tim Holtz)
- Canson Mix Media Paper
- Arteza Real Brush Pens
- Salty Ocean Distress Oxide (Ranger)
- Blueprint Sketch Distress Ink (Ranger)
This post linked to:
(definitely dogs - they have such personality and are loyal "friends")