Check out the new inspiration board over on The Card Concept blog!
The theme this week is: Sunset at the Shore
Everyone is welcome to play along using the colors, the theme,
textures, items, or just anything from the picture as your starting point.
I was inspired by the beach and the seashells to create this clean-and-layered card.
I really like the look of coloring on kraft card stock, but often forget to do it when I'm making a card. This time I chose kraft to match the sandy beach in the inspiration photo, and colored my image with Prismacolor Pencils.
~~~This post contains affiliate links at no extra cost to you~~~
Supplies and Tools:
- By The Sea (Sweet n Sassy Stamps)
- Scribble Flowers (Sweet n Sassy Stamps)
- Seagulls in Flight (Cottage Cutz)
- Shells Cutups (The Cat's Pajamas)
- Circle Nestabilities (Spellbinders)
- Large Scallop Circle Nestabilities (Spellbinders)
- Chevron Embossing Folder (Darice)
- Prisamacolor Pencils
- Arteza Real Brush Pens
- Jet Black Archival Ink (Ranger)
- Brilliance Moonlight White Ink (Tsukineko)
- These colors of Distress Oxide (Ranger)
- Antique Linen
- Vintage Photo
- Abandoned Coral
This post linked to: