I'm playing along with Freshly Made Sketches again, and this time I used some fun Stamplorations products for an autumn bird card.
Supplies and tools:
- Stamplorations affiliate links:
- Trendy Leaves
- Perched Bird Die
- Trendy Feathers
- Watercolor Paper
- Diamonds Embossing Folder (Provo Craft)
- Christmas Quilt Embossing Folder (Couture Creations)
- Brilliance Moonlight White Ink (Tsukineko)
- Jet Black Archival Ink (Ranger)
- These colors of Distress Oxide (Ranger)
- Wild Honey, Vintage Photo, Aged Mahogany
This post linked to:
- Freshly Made Sketches #451
- Stamplorations Summer Challenge - Anything Goes
- Simon Says Wednesday Challenge - Stamp It
- Time Out Challenge - Season
love the idea of embossing the bird and inking it, cool embossing for the background too and love how your background with the leaves just glows!
The bird is so dramatic on the beautifully leafy background. I love the texture you've added. Thank you for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches.
Post a Comment