I have another Christmas card to share with you today featuring the fun new background stamp from Sweet n Sassy Stamps and an adorable die cut from Cottage Cutz!
~~~This post contains affiliate links at no extra cost to you~~~
Supplies and Tools:
- These Sweet n Sassy Stamp Sets:
- Vintage Holiday Car (Cottage Cutz)
- Fishtail Banner Dies (Stamp Simply Ribbon Store)
- These colors of Distress Oxide (Ranger)
- Candied Apple, Aged Mahogany, Black Soot
This post linked to:
- Merry Little Christmas Challenge
- Word Art Wednesday - Anything Goes
- Make My Monday - Christmas in September
so love that vintage looking car and the presents in the back window is a great touch! Love the wreath on the back, fits perfectly!
A super fun card, bright and happy. Thanks for playing along with us at Make My Monday. Caz. DT.
Post a Comment