Hello friends! I'm up on the Stamp Simply blog today sharing a pocket card that features one of the BRAND NEW Designer Paper Packs called "Wonderful Autumn " Sharon just got in! I also used one of the Pastor/Ministry Appreciation stamp sets for the sentiment on the front. I love how versatile these stamps are in that they can be used to show appreciation to "helpers" other than the pastor.
Supplies from Stamp Simply Ribbon Store:
- Wonderful Autumn Designer Paper (Studio Light)
- Pastor & Ministry Appreciation Scripture Sentiments
- Give Thanks Stamp Set
- Harvest Stamp Set
- Crochet Dies
- Labels Four Nestabilities (Spellbinders)
- Mimi Brown Seam Binding
- Foam Mounting Tape
- Black Ink
- Labels Ten Nestabilities (Spellbinders)
- Fall Foliage Dies (Sizzix - Tim Holtz)
- Manila Tags Nesting Dies (Stamplorations affiliate link)
- Walnut Stain Distress Oxide (Ranger)
- Gel Pen
This post linked to:
- Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge
- If you give a crafter a cookie - Inspiration Photo (colors)
- The Cat's Pajamas - Autumn
- Dare 2B Artzy - Fall
- The Artsystamper Digitals challenge - Harvest Time
- Stamping Sensations - Autumn Glory
- Kat Scrappiness - Fall/Halloween
- Shopping Our Stash - Happy Fall Yall
WOW! These are SO BEAUTIFUL! (no surprise there) And your photos are always SO professional looking ... very eye appealing & inviting! YOU GO GIRL!!
Lovely warm Autumn colours, many thanks for joining in our October theme at Stamping Sensations challenge.
What an absolutely beautiful card! I love everything about it! You do such lovely wwork Esther!
Me again! I just LOVE these projects and that tag is GORGEOUS! Thanks so much for playing in our challenge at the Artsystamper Challenge Blog! Good Luck in the draw and hope to see you again next challenge!
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
Please stop by for a visit.
This is gorgeous and evokes 100% autumn! Thank you for joining us at SOS!
Fab creation, thanks for joining Stamping Sensations, good luck.
Post a Comment