I'm back as a guest designer for day two of Stamplorations be-lated 7th birthday celebration. Be sure to check out today's post on the Stamplorations Blog for lots of beautiful inspiration from the design team and information on the great PRIZES Shery has lined up for you!! When you use my STAMPGIRLESTHER code at checkout you'll not only receive 20% off, but also a FREE not yet released "Just Plaid" square stencil.
Today's card uses one of the NEW slim line stencils and a BRAND NEW bloomfully stamp set as well. I used a piece of scrap paper to mask off each line of stitching on the stencil before inking so I wouldn't mix the colors.
Supplies from Stamplorations:
- Quilted Delight M-Bossabilities (Spellbinders)
- Dashing Rectangles (Elizabeth Craft Designs)
- Canson Mix Media Paper
- Arteza Real Brush Pens
- Brown Jewels (Kat Scrappiness)
- These colors of Distress Oxide (Ranger)
- Fossilized Amber, Peeled Paint, Vintage Photo
This post linked to: