Hello friends! Today I have a trio of Christmas tags all done up country style. My tags feature some fun new Christmas Plaid card stock, crochet lace, and pretty die cut snowflakes. Check out the Stamp Simply Blog this week for more fun Christmas tag inspiration!
Supplies from Stamp Simply Ribbon Store:
- Christmas Plaid Cardstock (Memory Box)
- Authentique Nostalgia Paper Pack
- Christmas Joy Sentiments
- O Christmas Tree Stamp Set
- Fishtail Banner Dies
- Faux Canvas Ribbon
- Red/White Baker's Twine
- Crochet Lace Ribbon
- Black Ink
- Create a Flake Dies (Spellbinders)
- Manila Tags Nesting Dies (Stamplorations affiliate link)
- These colors of Distress Oxide (Ranger):
- Candied Apple, Aged Mahogany
This post linked to:
I really like the lace and plaid combo.
WOW - I love these pretty tags! The plaids are perfect and the little lace trim adds such wonderful texture! Nice job on these! Take care!
Rachelle : )
Nicely done friend, I like these tags, look at that plaid. Way to go for sure, thanks for playing our challenge at Krafty Chicks
Post a Comment