Hello friends! Are you still making Christmas cards? I always need a few last minute ones so I whipped this forest themed one up using two Sweet n Sassy stamp sets! The "Thrill of Hope" set has quickly become one of my favorites, and you already know I love the plaid texture tiles!
~~~This post contains affiliate links at no extra cost to you~~~
Supplies and Tools:
- These Sweet n Sassy Stamp Sets:
- Evergreen Embossing Folder (Fun Stampers Journey)
- Lacy Borders Dies (Lawn Fawn)
- These colors of Distress Oxide (Ranger)
- Bundled Sage, Peeled Paint, Pine Needles, Vintage Photo, Ground Espresso, Black Soot
This post linked to:
Beautiful! The embossing is gorgoeus and I love the scene. Thank you for joining us at Creative Inspirations, good luck.
Awesome, love the embossed background, your use of the inks on the trees and how you carried it over to the plaid piece, and the deer with the trees and snowflakes, such a great scene!
Beautiful card! I love the peaceful deer scene and the pretty evergreen embossed background!
This is beautiful. I love that set. I just posted 3 cards using it on my blog the other day. Now I have another great idea on how to use it.
Post a Comment