Check out the new inspiration board over on The Card Concept blog!
The theme this week is: Festive Celebrations
Everyone is welcome to play along using the colors, the theme,
textures, items, or just anything from the picture as your starting point.
I was inspired by the candles to create this clean and layered card.
Supplies and Tools:
- FREE DIGI from Stamplorations
- Arteza Real Brush Pens
- Plaid Flannel Background Stamp (Stampers Anonymous - Wendy Vecchi)
- Vintage Text Background Stamp ( Stampers Anonymous - Wendy Vecchi)
- Callista Rectangle Shadowbox Frame Dies (Spellbinders)
- Versamark Watermark Ink
- These colors of Distress Oxide (Ranger):
- Vintage Photo, Black Soot
This post linked to:
- Colour Crazy Craft Challenge - Anything Handcolored
- Stamplorations CAS Challenge - Christmas + optional red/brown
- Stamplorations Never Ending Challenge
- Merry Little Christmas Challenge
- Country View Challenge - Anything Christmas