Check out the new inspiration board over on The Card Concept blog!
The theme this week is: Festive Celebrations
Everyone is welcome to play along using the colors, the theme,
textures, items, or just anything from the picture as your starting point.
I was inspired by the candles to create this clean and layered card.
Supplies and Tools:
- FREE DIGI from Stamplorations
- Arteza Real Brush Pens
- Plaid Flannel Background Stamp (Stampers Anonymous - Wendy Vecchi)
- Vintage Text Background Stamp ( Stampers Anonymous - Wendy Vecchi)
- Callista Rectangle Shadowbox Frame Dies (Spellbinders)
- Versamark Watermark Ink
- These colors of Distress Oxide (Ranger):
- Vintage Photo, Black Soot
This post linked to:
- Colour Crazy Craft Challenge - Anything Handcolored
- Stamplorations CAS Challenge - Christmas + optional red/brown
- Stamplorations Never Ending Challenge
- Merry Little Christmas Challenge
- Country View Challenge - Anything Christmas
Wow, this is gorgeous Esther! Love all of the golds and the "light" that you have created- perfect as usual, sweet friend! Hugs and I hope you have a blessed week!
Oh wow that is just gorgeous, I love the vintage feel to it, great shading of the inks, pretty image, Love it!
Just perfect for the Challenge!
We are so happy that you have shared this with us here at Colour Crazy.
Stay safe and well.
Good luck and we hope you will come back again! Jackie DT Member xxx
Beautiful work, Esther!
Wow Ester what a beauty. Love the warm colours and how you have created a background for the digi that makes it look like they were meant to be togehter! Thank you for playing along with the STAMPlorations CAS Challenge. We hope to see you back again soon! Karola, DT, InvisiblePinkCards
Hi Esther! What a perfect stamp for this challenge! I searched everywhere for a candle like this, and came up empty. Your card is so lovely, just glows! Beautiful decorating of the image too!
Great card, love the vintage look. Thanks for sharing it with us at the Colour Crazy Craft Challenge Janet DT
This is beautiful! Thanks for joining us at Countryview Challenges. Hugs rachel xx
Post a Comment