of the Sweet n Sassy Stamps team members recently did an Artist Trading
Coin exchange, and these are the fun little bird themed ATC's I made in
three different color schemes.
I started by doing some ink smooshing on watercolor paper. I had originally planned to use my inky results as the coins themselves, but then decided I wanted to turn them into fun little birdies instead.
Here are the ink combos I used:
- Salty Ocean / Picked Raspberry
- Salty Ocean / Twisted Citron
- Salty Ocean / Wilted Violet
Supplies and Tools:
- These Sweet n Sassy stamp sets
- Circle Nestabilities (Spellbinders)
- Heart Dies (Firefly)
- Lacy Borders (Lawn Fawn)
- Flower Shower Spring Stack (DCWV)
- Canson Watercolor Paper
- White Gel Pel
- Clear Glitter Pen
- These colors of Distress Oxide (Ranger)
- Salty Ocean, Picked Raspberry, Twisted Citron, Wilted Violet, Black Soot
I've heard people ask (and wondered myself) - "So what do you do with artist trading coins?" I thought I'd show you a fun way to use them on cards.
I used all the same supplies as above to create a matching background and added a white paper doily (Hello Doily- Sizzix die) behind my coin, a banner (embossed with Quilted Delight M- Bossabilities (Spellbinders) across my card front, and some pretty sequins.
This post linked to: