Hello everyone, I'm back with a second card as guest designer for Joy Clair Designs! Today I'm featuring two of their clear stamp sets (linked below).
I stamped my images on Canson mix media paper and colored them with Arteza real brush pens. After fussy cutting I added them to a background I created by blending distress oxides and inks.
- Happy Camper Stamp Set (Joy Clair Designs)
- Wild and Free Stamp Set (Joy Clair Designs)
- Star Punch
- Canson Mix Media Paper
- Arteza Real Brush Pens
- Versafine Clair Nocturne Ink
- These colors of Distress Oxide (Ranger):
- Picked Raspberry, Seedless Preserves, Salty Ocean
- These colors of Distress Ink (Ranger):
- Peeled Paint, Shabby Shutters, Tea Dye
This post linked to:
Love the festive camper, fun colors and great job on the background sky too, great shading on the trees, can't wait until summer rolls around again!
oh what a beautifully vibrant and artful card; plus it's a great use of your new goodies. ps: you are really making me want those stamps as well! thanks for SHOPPING YOUR (new!) STASH with us this fortnight! ♥
A stunning vcard, amazing background display of colour. Gorgepous. Thanks for joining us at Make My Monday, Caz.DT.
Post a Comment