Hello friends, today I'm guest designing for the Word Art Wednesday blog. Every two weeks, Karen starts a new challenge with a FREE word art Scripture for everyone to use. Be sure to stop by the blog and download yours and join this fun challenge!
I tried something I've never done before called "Joseph's Coat" technique (click here for a tutorial). I think most people use black ink over top, but I decided to go with dark blue. I love how it turned out.
Supplies and Tools:
- Vines and Roses Stamps (Stampers Anonymous - Tim Holtz)
- Wildflower Stems #1 (Sizzix - Tim Holtz)
- Black Sharpie
- Versamark Watermark Ink
- Clear Embossing Powder (Wow!)
- Chipped Sapphire Distress Ink (Ranger)
- These colors of Distress Oxide (Ranger):
- Dusty Concord, Twisted Citron, Peacock Feathers, Pine Needles