Today's card features a BRAND NEW stamp set from Sweet n Sassy Stamps called Faith Phrases. I combined it with Going Postal and several other sets to create this fun fold card. I also used one of their NEW stencils on the inside!
~~~This post contains affiliate links at no extra cost to you~~~
Supplies and Tools:
- These supplies from Sweet n Sassy Stamps:
- Faith Phrases
- Going Postal
- Nature Silhouettes
- Typewriter Text Background
- Delightfully Delicate Stencil
- Versafine Clair Nocturne Ink
- Stacked Deckle Dies (Sizzix -Tim Holtz)
- These colors of Distress Oxide (Ranger):
- Bundled Sage, Dusty Concord, Walnut Stain
This post linked to:
- Tic Tac Toe Challenge - Fun Fold, Floral Image, Splatters
- Die Cut Diva's Challenge - Fun Fold + die cut
- Mix It Up Challenge - Anything Goes + Fancy Fold
- Word Art Wednesday - Anything Goes
Esther, both this and your guest designer card are beautifully designed. The collage elements on this one are wonderful, and the watercoloring of the stenciled flowers is just lovely! Thanks so much for being a tttc guest designer this week and sharing this additional card!
You created a great fold card, one I don't think I've seen before. The deckled border really adds interest and I like your combination of colors.
So glad you joined us at Die Cut Divas for our “Fold It” challenge this month.
You did a fantastic job with the postal stamps, and decorating with the flowers! Love the background too!
This is quite beautiful. I love the vintage / shabby chic look! Great card!
Beautiful postcard panel and I love the text background too! Delighted to see this beauty linked up at Die Cut Divas this month!! Linda Diva DT
SO cute, Esther. Love the layers and the kraft. Thanks so much for sharing your wonderful creativity with us. It's always a real treat.
Word Art Wednesday
Post a Comment