Here are some winter themed artist trading cards I made and sent to my swap friend in Canada last month. I like to wait until she receives them to post, so she can be surprised! I used a whole array of products from different companies on these -- so fun to mix and match!
Supplies and Tools:
- Twinkle Stencil (Whimsy Stamps)
- Aleene's Glitter Snow
- Stitched Snow Hills Dies (Stamplorations)
- Village Dies (Simon Says Stamp)
- Labels Dies (Sizzix - Tim Holtz)
- Winter Gnomes (Sweet n Sassy Stamps)
- Woodsy Winterscapes Stamps
- Woodsy Winterscapes Dies
- Arteza Real Brush Pens
- White Acrylic Paint
- Fossilized Amber Distress Oxide (Ranger)
- These colors of Distress Ink (Ranger):
- Stormy Sky, Speckled Egg
This post linked to:
- Use Your Stuff - It's My Favorite (mixed media and lots of products)
- Try it on Tuesday - Oh So Cute
- Simon Says Monday Challenge - Add some Texture
- Mod Squad Challenge - Fairy-tale Castle (some sort of building)
Ive been loving all your gorgeous projects!
I bet she was thrilled to receive them, oh so cute, as much as I love snowman I think I love the truck one even more!!
Lovely! Thank you for joining us at Try it on Tuesday.
I love these cards and the texture on the backgrounds is just fabulous! Thanks for joining us at Use Your Stuff and hope to see you again soon.
Tammy DT Co-ordinator
This is what it looks like outside my window right now! (I live in Canada too). She will LOVE THEM! (I do). Thanks for playing along at USE YOUR STASH - DT Gail #staysafe #stayhealthy
Your winter ATCs are so beautiful! I love the scenes that you created, the texture looks amazing with die cuts and sweet snowman and truck 😁. Thanks so much for joining in the fun at Try it on Tuesday! Hugs, Jo x
Post a Comment