Today's card features the BRAND NEW "He Lives" stamp and coordinating die set from Stamp Simply. I stamped the daffodils in antique linen ink and did some no-line watercoloring with them.
Supplies from Stamp Simply Ribbon Store:
- He Lives Stamp Set
- He Live Coordinating Die Set
- Blessings/Beatitudes 1
- Bright Blooms Paper Pad (Craft Consortium)
- Elegant Ovals Nestabilities (Spellbinders)
- Versafine Clair Nocturne Ink
- Foam Mounting Tape
- Watercolors (Zenacolor)
- Antique Linen Distress Ink (Ranger)
This post linked to:
- A Place to Start - Pick a Shape (oval)
- Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge
- As You Like Challenge - Favorite way to cut your image
- I love using coordinating dies because they're so quick and easy
Beautiful! Love the lace around the saying!
Lovely water coloring of the flowers, they are so pretty with the verse!
Post a Comment