Well it's the last day of the Coffee Lover's Blog Hop and I have one final card to share featuring Joy Clair Design's Cup of Joy Digital Stamp Set. I also purchased the cover plate and gingham stencil from the Joy Clair Designs Store.
~~~This post contains affiliate links at no extra cost to you~~~
Supplies and Tools:
- These supplies from the Joy Clair Designs Store:
- Cup of Joy Digital Stamps (Joy Clair Designs)
- Deco Flower Cover Plate (Gina Marie Designs)
- Gingham Stencil (Simple Stories)
- Foam Mounting Tape
- Arteza Real Brush Pens
- Envelope Edgers Dies (Whimsy Stamps)
- Labels Dies (Sizzix - Tim Holtz)
- White Acrylic Paint
- Baker's Twine
- These colors of Distress Oxide (Ranger)
- Worn Lipstick, Fossilized Amber
- Spring/Summer Coffee Lover's Blog Hop
- Jan's Digital Stamps Challenge - Anything Goes
- Word Art Wednesday - Anything Goes
- Colour Crazy Craft Challenge - Anything handcolored
- Cut it Up Challenge - Spring Flowers and/or butterflies with a die cut
Beautiful, love the combo of the cover plate and gingham for the background. Lovely coloring of the flowers and the pretty bow at the cup is great touch!
wow, this is so pretty, love the colors and the fabulous design
So pretty. Wonderful colors and image. Thanks for sharing over at Colour Crazy and this is a fun coffee hop
The colorful stencil design is awesome with the image. Very beautiful!
I love your coffee creation! I really love your design.
I’m hoping over from the Spring/Summer Coffee Lovers Hop.
Visit my blog - She Stamps
I love this! The background is soooo pretty and I love the color combination of the checks! Great card!
Such a pretty Cheerful card! I love the dimensional and ombre effect Thank you for entering in the Word Art Wednesday Challenge. Ginny M, DT
This is so lovely. Cute image and beautiful colours. Thanks for sharing with us over at Colour Crazy Challenge.
- Hanna, DT
Post a Comment