Ahh spring...I love when everything starts turning green, buds appear on the trees, and the earth "comes back to life" after winter is over. It reminds me of what my favorite holiday, Easter, is all about -- New Life! Not only did Jesus rise from the dead on Easter morning, but He offers us a fresh start when we give our life to Him. Happy Easter my friend - Jesus loves you!
Today's card features a sweet digital stamp from Polkadot Orchard called "The Lamb of God."
Supplies and Tools:
- The Lamb of God digital Stamp Set (Polkadot Orchard)
- The Archivist Journaling Cards (Prima)
- Coffee Stained Paper
- Lacy Borders Dies (Lawn Fawn)
- Stitched Borders Dies (Lawn Fawn)
- Background Builders: Stripes (Sweet and Sassy Stamps)
- Encouraging Thoughts (Sweet n Sassy Stamps)
- Versafine Clair Nocturne Ink
- Gathered Twigs Distress Ink (Ranger)
- Baker's Twine
This post linked to:
- Jan's Digital Stamp Challenge - Anything Goes
- Try it on Tuesday Challenge - Hello Spring
- Inkspirational Challenge - Grow (baby lambs grow, and tulips growing)
- Word Art Wednesday - Anything Goes
- As You Like Challenge - Favorite Springtime Critter
- I love newborn lambs - just so sweet
This is absolutely adorable. Happy Easter to you and yours.
Esther, Such a blessed creation! Thank you for sharing your uplifting card with us at Jan's Digi Blog Challenge. HAPPY EASTER!
(Owner & Illustrator of Jan's Digi Stamp Shop)
Awww, love the sweet lamb, great coloring and love the papers on the top and bottom, like how you did the sentiment too, Beautiful!
This is beautiful Esther! I love the image and the clever use of patterned papers. Thank you for joining us at Try It On Tuesday, Chrisx
I just love this beautiful card and the beautiful little lamb! The coral tulips are so pretty. I just love everything about it!
Sweet lamb - I love the borders and trims. Thanks for joining in at Inkspirational Challenges.
Post a Comment