Two day left in the Jenn Nilsson Buy 2 get 1 FREE sale ----and that includes this elegant peony set! For my card today I stamped the peony in blue ink on white paper and dry embossed it for the background, and then water colored a separate one for the foreground.
~~~This post contains affiliate links at no extra cost to you~~~
Supplies and Tools:
- From Sweet n Sassy Stamps:
- Organic Linen 3D Embossing Folder (Altenew)
- Stacked Baroque Dies (Sizzix - Tim Holtz)
- Watercolor Paint
- White Acrylic Paint
- Yeti Ink (Lawn Fawn)
- Chipped Sapphire Distress Oxide (Ranger)
This post linked to:
- Die Cut Diva's Challenge - Tic Tac Toe Board (Emboss it, Friendship, Blue)
- Dare 2b Artzy Challenge - Flowers
- Little Red Wagon - Hers
- The Paper Funday - Anything Goes + optional Flowers
Stunning flower, the shades of blue are beautiful! Thanks so much for sharing at the Paper Funday Challenge!
Lovely card. I really love how many shades of blue you've used in the card that make it so eye catching.
So darn cute. So glad you joined us at Die Cut Divas for our Tic Tac Toe challenge.
great idea for the background combining the stamping and embossing folder, you are getting great use out of that one! The coloring of the flower is lovely and like how you splattered the white!
Wonderful card! I especially love that background. Thanks for joining us at Little Red Wagon.
Gorgeous card! The peony sure pops off the card. I really like the embossed background for some texture. Thanks for joining us at Die Cut Divas.
Post a Comment