Happy Tuesday! I'm up on the Stamp Simply Blog today with this summery coneflower card. Do you ever struggle to find just the right finishing touch? I sure do! I had the brickwork, flowers, and sentiment finished but couldn't figure out a coordinating piece to go underneath. I tried several different ideas in that space (both stenciled and stamped pieces) before I found this pretty paper that matched my flowers perfectly!
Stamp Simply is announcing a BRAND NEW Storefront and everything in the store is 15% off!
Check out the NEW STAMPLY SIMPLY here.
Feel free to shop the original Stamp Simply Ribbon Store as well where we carry Spellbinders dies at reduced prices, cut yardage of ribbon and so much more.
Both stores are open for your shopping pleasure!
Supplies from Stamp Simply:
- Thank You for Caring Coneflower
- Coneflower Die
- Grunge - Light Tones (Craft Consortium)
- Brickwork 3D Embossing Folder (Sizzix - Tim Holtz)
- Foam Mounting Tape
- Versafine Clair Nocturne Ink
- Watercolor Paints
This post linked to:
- Simon Says Wednesday Challenge - Feminine
- Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge
- Love to Scrap Challenge - Anything Goes
- The Flower Challenge -- Use your favorite flower
- coneflowers are one of my top favorite summer flowers