Today's card features no less than THREE Sweet n Sassy Stamp sets designed by Nina Brackett! All of Nina's stamps are on 25% off through Friday the 14th.
To create the floral border around my card front, I stamped just the flowers from the Mason Jar Bouquet, in Chipped Sapphire distress oxide. It's a fun way to create an elegant frame and get more use out of your stamps!
~~~This post contains affiliate links at no extra cost to you~~~
Supplies and Tools:
- These supplies from Sweet n Sassy Stamps:
- Organic Linen 3D Embossing Folder (Altenew)
- Dashing Rectangles Dies (Elizabeth Craft Designs)
- Vintage Photo Distress Ink (Ranger)
- Chipped Sapphire Distress Oxide (Ranger)
- Yeti Ink (Lawn Fawn)
This post linked to:
- Little Red Wagon - Hers
- Simon Says Wednesday Challenge - Feminine
- Word Art Wednesday - Anything Goes
- The Paper Funday Challenge - Anything Goes + optional flowers
- The Flower Challenge - Use your favorite flower
- hard to pick a favorite - but I do love roses
Loving that bold blue! Another splendid background too. Thanks for joining us at Little Red Wagon again.
So Beautiful in all it's blues, so pretty with the light blue sentiment on the dark blue background, love the added popped up flowers in the corners!
Happy Mother's day!
Beautiful card Esther. I LOVE your dark blue stamped roses, made even more special with the added texture from embossing. Love your large sentiment with shades of blue. Thanks for joining us at The Flower Challenge!
Gorgeous card Esther! I love the Blues, Thanks for playing along with us at The Paper Funday Challenges! Donna, DT You should also visit our sister challenge - The Inspiration Station as your card has the blues in the inspiration photo this round: www.inspirationstationchallenge.blogspot.com
Esther this is a very stylish monochrome card. You have done well combining so many stamps.
Thank you very much for entering your lovely card into our challenge. Good luck with the prize draw.
Stay healthy, happy, keep crafting and Creating Joy :)
DT for The Paper Funday Challenges
Made By Mandy – My personal Blog
Post a Comment