Today's card was designed "just for the joy of creating," and features supplies from two awesome companies -- Simon Says Stamp & Altenew! I love the way the moonlight white ink makes the 3D flowers stand out from the background!
Supplies and Tools:
- Magnolia Branches 3D Embossing Folder (Simon Says Stamp)
- Mandy's Flowers (Simon Says Stamp)
- Dream Big Stamp and Die Set
- Script Words Dies (Altenew)
- Featured Sentiments Die Set
- Tumbled Glass & Chipped Sapphire Distress Oxide (Ranger)
- Yeti Ink (Lawn Fawn)
- Brilliance Moonlight White Ink (Tsukineko)
This post linked to:
love how the ink brings out the details in the embossing and pretty coloring on the butterfly
Wow the embossing here is wonderful and gives the card great texture. Very pretty.
Beautiful card, love the white ink on the embossing
Thanks for joining in at TIOT challenge
This really is so beautiful. Fabulous texture! Thank you so much for joining us at Try It On Tuesday, Chrisx
Thanks for entering our "Flower" Challenge @ Little Red Wagon with your lovely card, Esther. Hope to see you back again soon.
Imke ~ MY CRAFTY PLACE
I agree with you and everyone about the Moonlight White ink. Very pretty effect on the embossed panel.
Thank you for sharing your wonderful card with us at Krafty Chicks Challenge.
Diane - DT
Ooooo! I looove this one! Probably my favorite! Thanks for sharing again with us at Krafty Chicks!
Post a Comment