I love the pink/coral/green combo at The Color Throwdown this week so I decided to pull out some of my Atlenew products and play along.
Supplies and Tools:
- Enchanting Vines 3D Embossing Folder (Altenew)
- Celebrate Paper Pack (Altenew)
- Floral Frame Stamp & Die Set (Altenew)
- Sweet Friend Stamp & Die Set (Altenew)
- Script Words Dies (Altenew)
- Best Sentiments (Altenew)
- Arteza Real Brush Pens
- Versafine Clair Nocturne Ink
- These colors of Distress Oxide (Ranger):
- Peeled Paint, Spun Sugar, Kitsch Flamingo
This post linked to:
- The Color Throwdown - Pink, Coral, Green
- Allsorts Challenge - Spring Blossoms
- Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper Challeng
- Mix it up Challenge - Anything Goes + optional layering
- Simon Says Monday Challenge - Feminine
A pretty fresh looking floral creation, many thanks for joining in with our 'Spring Blossoms' theme at Allsorts challenge.
Oh my...this is so gorgeous! Thanks so much for joining us at CTD!
Oh my goodness this is Gorgeous, love that oval frame and the beautiful flowers to go with it, such lovely paper strip and beautiful embossing!!
A gorgeous card, Esther! Love the embossing, pretty paper and wonderful floral image!
Thank you so much for joining in at Allsorts challenge this week where it's all about Spring Blossoms!
I just love how you brought the different elements together to make this fresh and bright card. Thanks so much for sharing with us at Allsorts challenge this week.
This is lovely Esther! I love the beautiful ruffle frame and flowers. The colors in the floral pattern paper are so pretty. I love the texture of the pretty embossing!
Great card - thanks for sharing it with us at Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge.
Post a Comment