It's time for the JUNE RELEASE from Sweet n Sassy Stamps, and you're going to want to check out this super adorable SNAIL VILLAGE stamp and die set that's NEW in the store this month!!
For my card today, I CASED the style of my sweet IG friend, Silvia Galloni. She does the best scene cards (with lots of splatters!!), and I love how she stamps images in the background without coloring them!
Click here to shop the entire JUNE RELEASE
~~~This post contains affiliate links at no extra cost to you~~~
Supplies and Tools:
- These supplies from Sweet n Sassy Stamps:
- Watercolors (Zenacolor)
- White Acrylic Paint
- These colors of Distress Oxide (Ranger):
- Wilted Violet, Dusty Concord, Blueprint Sketch, Bundled Sage, Twisted Citron, Pine Needles
This post linked to:
- Just Add Ink - Slimline
- Cut It Up Challenge - Nature
- Simon Says Wednesday Challenge - Anything Goes
- A Place to Start - Anything Goes
- Simon Says Monday Challenge -Inspired by and artist
- As You Like Challenge - Favorite coloring medium
- (watercolors and distress oxides - love their blend-ability)
My those bold colours are eye catching Esther but fabulous! I love how you added the simple stamped images as background - such an effective technique. Thanks for joining us at Just Add Ink this week. Kim
Fun images and lovely bold and bright colours. Chantell Just Add Ink
"Shello!" Fabulous! Your adorable card brought a smile to my face. So glad you shared with us at Cut it Up for our Nature challenge!
Esther this is just so delightful. So much amazing colouring and I love that sentiment. Thanks so much for joining us at Just Add Ink this week.
that is interesting stamping just the outlines of the stamp in the background, you did a lovely job with the coloring you did, and like the hearts in the background too!
Post a Comment