The Stamp Simply team is celebrating "Christmas in July" this week with holiday cards and a SALE!!!
For my card today, I used the ever popular Lumberjack Paper Pad from Echo Park to create a background panel. I trimmed the bottom off and used it on the inside of my card for a little extra pop of color!
Supplies and Tools from Stamp Simply:
- O Christmas Tree Stamp Set
- O Christmas Tree Dies
- Merry Christmas Stamp Set
- Wonder of Christmas Sentiments
- Lumberjack Christmas 6 x 6 paper pad (Echo Park)
- Polka Dot Embossing Folder
- Versafine Clair Nocturne Ink
- Labels Dies (Sizzix - Tim Holtz)
- Yeti Ink (Lawn Fawn)
- Red Ribbon
This post linked to: