Today I'm using the adorable "Back to School" stamp set from Sweet n Sassy Stamps. You know I love chalkboard backgrounds, and this time I did a striped one to accent the bright yellow border.
Today also starts Sweet n Sassy Stamp's annual Back-to-School ALPHABET SALE
Buy 2 Get 2 FREE
Click here to see all the Alphas currently in stock
To stamp the alphabet background for my school house, I used the same technique that I shared earlier this month --- in THIS POST.
~~~This post contains affiliate links at no extra cost to you~~~
Supplies and Tools:
- From Sweet n Sassy Stamps:
- Fishtail Banner Dies (Stamp Simply)
- Circle and Large Scallop Circle Dies (Spellbinders)
- Elegant Border Dies (Kat Scrappiness)
- Areteza Real Brush Pens
- Yeti Ink (Lawn Fawn)
- Red Baker's Twine
This post linked to:
- Love to Scrap Challenge -- Old School
- Dies R Us Challenge - Anything Goes (Spellbinders Dies)
- The Color Throwdown - Red, Yellow, Blue
- Simon Says Wednesday Challenge - Add a Sentiment
- As You Like Challenge - Favorite Primary Color
- Besides blue, I also love red. It's so bright and cheery!
Love that cute school house, the ruler border is a cute touch with it!
Adorable back to school card with beautiful bright happy colours..
Thank you so much for joining in with our challenge this fortnight at As You Like It..
Love that cute schoolhouse! Thanks so much for joining us at Dies R Us Challenges. Julie, DT member
Post a Comment