Sweet n Sassy Stamps is having a Stamp-A-Thon today with lots of different challenges to enter and inspiration from the Design Team all day long. I hope you'll play along for your chance to win one of two $25 gift codes to Sweet n Sassy Stamps.
My challenge is to "Make a Scene," and all you need to do to participate
is create a new project with a scene of some kind and upload a photo to this Stamp-A-Thon album on the Sweet n Sassy VIP Facebook page. You have until Friday, August 20th, to upload your project. There will be two winners announced on Saturday, August 21st.
My card features a sweet little camping scene under a starlit sky. To create the background, I spread white gesso through the starry night stencil and then heat embossed some kaleidoscope embossing powder over top for an extra bit of sparkle. I finished it off with white paint splatters.
You'll also notice I cut the Christmas trimmings off the trees, so I could use them to create my summer night camping scene.
Here's the schedule for today --- we hope you'll join us for some stamping fun!!!
(NOTE: There's also a two day sale -- swing by the VIP page for a 20% off code!)
~~~This post contains affiliate links at no extra cost to you~~~
Supplies and Tools:
- These supplies from Sweet n Sassy Stamps:
- Arteza Real Brush Pens
- White Gesso
- Kaleidoscope Transparent Embossing Powder (Stampendous)
- White Acrylic Paint
- These colors of Distress Oxide (Ranger):
- Chipped Sapphire, Black Soot, Pine Needles, Lucky Clover
This post linked to:
- Inspirational Challenge - Journey
- Simon Says Monday Challenge - Heat Embossing (the stars)
- Festive Friday Challenge - Choose Three (night, moon, emboss, black)