From the rusty orange background to the wheelbarrow full of pumpkins, today's card is all about autumn! This card went through so many revisions and alterations, that I lost count of the number! Sometimes things come together quickly for me, and other times..... not so much so!
I used my stamping platform to create that two toned background -- stamping first in rusty hinge and then dabbing on some vintage photo and re-stamping. I inked around the edges with vintage photo when I finished and added some splatters in that color as well.
~~~This post contains affiliate links at no extra cost to you~~~
Supplies and Tools:
- From Sweet n Sassy Stamps:
- Coffee Stained Doily
- Fallen Leaves Versafine Clair Ink
- Arteza Real Brush Pens
- These colors of Distress Oxide (Ranger):
- Rusty Hinge, Vintage Photo
- These colors of Distress Ink (Ranger):
- Vintage Photo, Walnut Stain
This post linked to: