Welcome back to the The Card Concept Challenge!!
After a summer break, the team is ready to get back to some fun challenges.
First up is: Colorful Fall
Everyone is welcome to play along using the colors, the theme,
textures, items, or just anything from the picture as your starting point.
I was inspired by the leaves when I created my Shabby Chic autumn card.
~~~This post contains affiliate links at no extra cost to you~~~
Supplies and Tools:
- From Sweet n Sassy Stamps:
- Leaf Embossing Folder (The Paper Studio)
- Crochet Lace
- Burlap String
- Paper Crimper (Fiskars)
- Arteza Real Brush Pens
- White Acrylic Paint Splatters
- These colors of Distress Ink (Ranger)
- Walnut Stain, Vintage Photo
This post linked to: