Today's card features some beautiful new dahlia dies from Papertrey Ink. To create my flowers I die cut the three sizes of flowers from red card stock and inked the edges in crackling campfire and vintage photo ink. I used my craft molding mat and a stylus to give the petals dimension before gluing them together and splattering them with white paint. The leaves were cut from kraft card stock and inked with rustic wilderness ink. I also added some dimension to them with the stylus and craft mat, and more paint splatters. The sentiment was cut three times from black card stock and layered to make it a bit more sturdy.
Supplies and Tools:
- From Papertrey Ink:
- White Acrylic Paint Splatters
- These colors of Distress Ink (Ranger):
- Crackling Campfire, Vintage Photo, Rustic Wilderness
This post linked to: