It's time for another Sweet n Sassy Stamps Instagram Hop, and today I'm featuring two of their BRAND NEW stamp sets on a monochromatic friendship card. This was my first time to use the Simon Hurley stamping foam too. If you haven't already, you should check it out --- so many fun ideas for using it!
If you'd like to enter the drawing for a $25 gift card to SnSS - visit my Instagram page and click on this card for further instructions.
To shop their 20% off sale this week visit these links:
Shop Stencils here ~~~ Shop Animal stamp sets here
Supplies and tools:
- From Sweet n Sassy Stamps:
- Prize Ribbon Distress Ink (Ranger)
- Simon Hurley Stamping Foam
This post linked to:
- Use Your Stuff Challenge - Tic Tac Toe (shades of blue, favorite stamp set, feminine)
- Little Red Wagon - No Patterned Paper
- Simon Says Wednesday Challenge - Make Your Own Background
Just beautiful in the blues, I have seen him use that stamping foam but I haven't bought any yet. That is a very sweet sentiment!
Wow, this blue rocks ! Great layout and layering.
Thanks for joining our "No Patterned Paper" Challenge @ Little Red Wagon. Hope to see you back again soon.
Imke ~ MY CRAFTY PLACE
Wow. this is so vibrant and quite stunning! I love it. Thanks so much for joining us in our tic tac toe challenge at Use Your Stuff! Tammy DT Co-ordinator
Post a Comment