I'm up on the Stamp Simply blog today sharing some last minute gift card holders that are super quick and easy to whip up.
Here's how I created them:
- Cut a piece of card stock 4 1/4" x 6 3/4"
- Score and Fold at 2" and 5"
- Cut some designer paper to decorate
- for the bottom flap 1 3/4" x 4"
- for the top flap 1 1/2" x 4"
- Adhere decorative strips and cut a small notch in the center of the bottom flap using a circle punch
- Glue the sides of the bottom flap down to form a pocket
- Stamp a sentiment inside the top flap
- Cut a white strip of paper for the band 1 1/4" x 7"
- Score at 2" and 5" - fold around gift card holder gluing ends together
- Decorate the band
Supplies from Stamp Simply:
- All Season Decor Dies
- Floral Cluster and Sprigs Dies
- Merry Christmas Stamp Set
- Happy Christmas Paper Pad (Carta Bella)
- Versafine Clair Nocturne Ink
This post linked to: