I'm up on the Stamp Simply blog today sharing some last minute gift card holders that are super quick and easy to whip up.
Here's how I created them:
- Cut a piece of card stock 4 1/4" x 6 3/4"
- Score and Fold at 2" and 5"
- Cut some designer paper to decorate
- for the bottom flap 1 3/4" x 4"
- for the top flap 1 1/2" x 4"
- Adhere decorative strips and cut a small notch in the center of the bottom flap using a circle punch
- Glue the sides of the bottom flap down to form a pocket
- Stamp a sentiment inside the top flap
- Cut a white strip of paper for the band 1 1/4" x 7"
- Score at 2" and 5" - fold around gift card holder gluing ends together
- Decorate the band
Supplies from Stamp Simply:
- All Season Decor Dies
- Floral Cluster and Sprigs Dies
- Merry Christmas Stamp Set
- Happy Christmas Paper Pad (Carta Bella)
- Versafine Clair Nocturne Ink
This post linked to:
Wow! These are gorgeous Esther! Love the design and dsp, Fabulous festive projects! Thanks for sharing at Just Add Ink.
Love these, and thank you for the measurements! I have several gift cards to give away and you've motivated me to make some cute holders for them! Thanks for joining us at Four Seasons.
Oops, was wearing the wrong DT hat - thank you for joining us this week at Krafty Chicks!!!
Such a neat design Esther. Thanks for joining in with us at Just Add Ink this week.
Wonderful papers that could be used all year round - a lovely colour palette. Chantell Just Add Ink
Post a Comment