I was inspired by the pine branches and pops of red when I created this mixed media tag.
Instead of creating a card, I made a tag this time using a gorgeous die set from Papertrey Ink. While I was looking through my mixed media bin, I came across some metallic paints and I love how they look splattered over this festive tag!
Supplies and tools:
- Into the Blooms: Dahlia Die (Papertrey In)
- Tag Collection (Sizzix - Tim Holtz)
- Gold Metallic Paint
- These Colors of Distress Ink (Ranger):
- Walnut Stain, Rustic Wilderness
This post linked to:
- As You Like Challenge - Dies or Stencils?
- Dies -- I love creating 3D flowers with dies
- Dare 2B Artzy - Tags/Bookmarks
- Funkie Junkie Challenge - Yuletide Delights
- Die Cut Divas Challenge - Winter/Christmas Project
- Love To Scrap Challenge - BINGO
- 1st row -- Red, Gold, Diecut, Green