Papertrey Ink's newest Into The Blooms set is a gorgeous set of Roses that I cut from watercolor paper and colored with distress oxides before adding some white paint splatters. I wanted the roses to be the star of the show, so I kept the background plain to really let them shine.
Supplies and Tools
- From Papertrey Ink:
- Versafine Clair Nocturne Ink
- These colors of Distress Oxide (Ranger):
- Peacock Feathers, Salty Ocean, Worn Lipstick, Wild Honey, Scattered Straw, Fossilized Amber, Bundled Sage, Pine Needles
This post linked to:
- As You Like Challenge - Favorite Coloring Medium
- Distress Inks/Oxides -- they're perfect for inking up die cuts on watercolor paper
- Time Out Challenge - Quote inspiration (inspired by flowers)
- Krafty Chicks Challenge - All Occasions (sympathy)
- Die Cut Diva's Challenge - Flowers
- Cut it Up Challenge - Hard to Say (sympathy)
A beautiful and colourful card. Thanks for joining AYLI challenge. Elaine
Hose beautiful flowers certainly are the stars of the show. They're gorgeous! They really pop off that white card. So pretty!
Thanks for sharing your Hard to Say project with us at Cut it Up!
Oh my they do take center stage and shine so Beautifully. Love the colors you used, look so lovely in that watercolor layers!
There's something magical about those flowers. I love the paint spatters and colors you've used. So glad you joined us at Die Cut Divas for our flower challenge.
You are a brilliant colorist, Esther! These flowers are breathtaking! Thank you for playing with the Krafty Chicks! Hugs, Darnell GD
How pretty! The flowers and leaves are incredible. I like the color variations and the white splatter. Thanks for joining us at Die Cut Divas.
Beautiful soft tones on these gorgeous watercolored die cut flowers!! Such a stunning card, Esther!!
Wonderful, and Sympathy cards can be hard to make and receive, this one is so so pretty, very nicely done. Thank you for playing our challenge this week at Krafty Chicks Challenge. Have a great day! I like flowers so this is a plus!
Leanne DT Member/KCC
Krafty Chicks Challenge
What a gorgeous card. I really love those beautiful roses. Thanks so much for playing along at Time Out.
Your roses are super! Great colours and the splatters just make them even more intresting. Thank you for joining us at TIME out!
What a beautiful card!! Love the gorgeous flowers!!!!
Thanks for joining us at Cut it Up challenge!
Have a great day.
Post a Comment