I'm up on the Stamp Simply blog today with this cheery daffodil card using lots of supplies available in their store. The February promotion is 15% off all Stamp Simply stamps and dies using code LOVE15 at checkout.
I created an ink smooshed background using distress inks and spot stamped the text from the Scripty Backgrounds over top. I stamped my daffodils in waterproof ink and colored them with Arteza Real Brush Pens. I cut a a large circle from a piece of vellum and embossed it to make it stand out from the background a little better. The gingham checks are from the new Easter paper pad from Echo Park, and I added my favorite lace die cut along the bottom.
Supplies from Stamp Simply:
- He Lives Stamp Set
- He Lives Dies
- Scripty Background Minis Set 1
- My Favorite Easter Paper Pad (Echo Park)
- Crochet Dies (Sizzix - Tim Holtz)
- Lace Embossing Folder (Sizzix)
- Circle Dies (Spellbinders)
- Versafine Clair Nocturne Ink
- Arteza Real Brush Pens
- These colors of Distress Ink (Ranger):
- Shabby Shutters, Rustic Wilderness, Mustard Seed