I'm up on the Stamp Simply blog today with this cheery daffodil card using lots of supplies available in their store. The February promotion is 15% off all Stamp Simply stamps and dies using code LOVE15 at checkout.
I created an ink smooshed background using distress inks and spot stamped the text from the Scripty Backgrounds over top. I stamped my daffodils in waterproof ink and colored them with Arteza Real Brush Pens. I cut a a large circle from a piece of vellum and embossed it to make it stand out from the background a little better. The gingham checks are from the new Easter paper pad from Echo Park, and I added my favorite lace die cut along the bottom.
Supplies from Stamp Simply:
- He Lives Stamp Set
- He Lives Dies
- Scripty Background Minis Set 1
- My Favorite Easter Paper Pad (Echo Park)
- Crochet Dies (Sizzix - Tim Holtz)
- Lace Embossing Folder (Sizzix)
- Circle Dies (Spellbinders)
- Versafine Clair Nocturne Ink
- Arteza Real Brush Pens
- These colors of Distress Ink (Ranger):
- Shabby Shutters, Rustic Wilderness, Mustard Seed
A truly lovely card Esther!
Gorgeous, love the smooshed background and the flowers are so pretty, love the touch of the vellum to put them on, the crochet lace, tops it off nicely!
Post a Comment