Today I'm sharing another fun coffee card using the NEW Latte Love Stamp Set and Hugs & Kisses stencil from Sweet n Sassy Stamps' February Release.
I did some ink smooshing using chipped sapphire distress ink on mixed media paper and then added the stenciling over top in the same color. The cups were stamped on mixed media paper and colored with Arteza Real Brush Pens. I added a little extra detail to the sentiment using a white gel pen.
~~~This post contains affiliate links at no extra cost to you~~~
Supplies and Tools:
- From Sweet n Sassy Stamps:
- Circle Dies (Spellbinders)
- Lg. Scallop Circle Dies (Spellbinders)
- Chipped Sapphire Distress Ink (Ranger)
- Arteza Real Brush Pens
- White Gel Pen
This post linked to:
- Use Your Stuff - Hearts/Love
- Simon Says Monday Challenge - Love is in the Air
- Shopping Our Stash - My heart beats for you (hearts or veggies)
- Try it on Tuesday - All Loved Up
- Double D challenge - Hearts